The following are the suggestions I received:

1 -  I bought a book called LIBEARY that has pages for primary book care.
I don't recall the publisher but there are two different books- one for
K-3 and one for 4-6.  The K-3 was the only one with book care.

2 - I made my own--with a good word processing program with a few graphics
it's not all that hard and you can say what you want to say.

3 - T.S. Dennison & Company has a book entitled The Complete
Library Skills Kindergarten - Grade 2 ($11.95).  It introduces Leo the
Library Mouse and book care. Students can make a book, bookmarks, color
pictures, connect the dots etc..  There's even a wonderful letter that
you can reproduce and send home with your students the first time they
take a book home.  There are all sorts of activities for all 3 grade
levels.

4 - T. S. Denison and Co. sells paper back books by grade level.  The
first one is actually a k-3 book and is based on a "character" Libeary
Bear.  Lots of  reproducible pages of book care.  The co. is out of
Minneapolis, MN  55431

5 - Scholastic publishes a book called Library Skills for Grades K, 1 and
2. There are some activities along the lines of what you are looking for
in there. I was able to use Bonus Points form a Scholastic Books Fair to
get my copy. A lot of the activities are outdated, but Book care never
will be.

6 - Some of the material I use comes from the TS Denison series, The
COmplete Library Skills. There are several paperback volumes, K-2, 3,
4, 5, & 6. The K-2 has several good things, including the masters for a
little coloring book called, "I know how to take care of a book".  I'm
thinking I ordered the series from Highsmith.

7 - The Complete Library Skills for K, 1, and 2 have some excellent
activities for book care.  I am currently making a book with my students
about leo the library mouse that shows the correct way to care for a book.
This set is from T.S. Dennison and Company,
isbn 0-513-02209-0.

8 - Incentive Publications had a book (copyright 1988) beleive it is title
Media Mouse that contains masters for book care.

9 - There is a great one in The Complete Library Skills: Kindergarten,
Grade 1 & Grade 2, by Linda Turrell (T.S. Denison publishers).  I bought
the whole series at our local teacher's supply store.  It features a mouse
teaching about proper book care, which is perfect for us because our Media
Center mascot is a hamster (I just substitute "hamster" for "mouse" during
the lesson).

10 - I use LiBEARy Skills for Grades K-3.  These were developed by
Librarians.  It is published by T.S.Denison and Co., Inc.  ISBN:
0-513-02043-8 They use library bears to show how you "should" act in a
library, treat books, etc.

Hope this helps all those who wanted this information.  Thanks to all who
responded.

Melinda Miller-Widrick, LMS K-12
Colton-Pierrepont Central School
Colton, NY 13625