Thank you so much for the help you have given me in the past.  I am here
again for some help:  I am still in the process of rebuilding my
library.  I have been here for two years.  Before I came, my library
contained the middle and high school collections, but I was hired to be
the Middle School librarian after the split.  Our collection was very
small, and we did not even have catalogs for my library.  I went to a
school close by to look at their collection of catalogs so I could get
an idea of which ones would be good for my school. I got some, and was
able to buy some great material for my library.  (At some point, I will
put together a list of some great non-fiction titles and series useful
in the library).  My problem is this:  I feel that I have started to
exhaust my resources.  I need to find titles of other publishers or
educational services which you feel have good material.  (If you could,
please list a phone number where I could contact the company for a
catalog).  I would like to find some quality catalogs (I really don't
like the catalogs that say they have 6-8 material or higher, but they
really only go up to elementary level, if you know what I mean).  We do
have an elementary library as well, so I leave it up to them to get more
elementary material.  I have, for convenience, listed the catalogs we
get as well as their web pages.  I thought you guys might like that for
your own reference.  Thank you so much for your help.  If I have time, I
will post a hit.

Here are the catalogs and their web pages:

Grolier Publishing                     http://publishing.grolier.com/
BMI Educational Services        http://www.bmiedserv.com/
Bernan                                     http://www.bernan.com/
Capstone Press                        http://www.capstone-press.com/