Julie,

I was the person who posted this information and received the two Harry
Potter tests on that order (tests 2 and 3) as per their directions.   Also,
another librarian in my town did the same and received hers a week after mine
(both in October).  I will say that I got a call from AR soon after they
received my order, questioning what I had done, from someone in the order
fulfillment department -- I had been told to do this by someone in sales.
THEY checked it out and called me back to say I had been correct in doing
what I had done.  (I also warned them that I had posted this to LM_NET).

I do remember saying that the order numbers needed to be written in, in place
of the original order number for the tests you were marking through.  I
believe I made a mistake with the order numbers I gave you....perhaps that is
the cause of the snafu...I was just so excited about the information that I
didn't check the numbers again.

Perhaps you could order a smaller custom disk from their website (where you
can order a minimum of 20 tests instead of the usual 50....the tests are less
than $3.00) or call them, explain what happened,  and see if they will send
you the two HPs.

Again, my sincerest apologies to you or anyone else on the list that might
have had the same problem.

Penny McAllister, Librarian
Central Elementary School
Tuscaloosa, AL  35401