Dear LM_NET Colleagues,

We would like to welcome the Great Pacific Booksource as its newest
EL-Announce supporter/sponsor. They are the first general wholesale/retail
book vendor that has joined us! They will soon be posting information and
announcements about their specials and other offerings.

Here is how they describe themselves:

"We are a division of The News Group West, a wholesale magazine and book
distributor.  We offer discounted books to libraries, schools and
individual educators.  We handle thousands of titles for students in
pre-school through high school.  Most of our product is paperback, however
we do carry some hardback titles as well.

Our purpose is to help libraries and schools to bring quality literature
to students at affordable prices. We accept orders by phone, mail, fax or
e-mail.  In addition, local customers are free to come into the facility
and shop.

Our customers may pay with cash, personal checks, Visa, Mastercard.  We
also accept purchase orders from libraries and schools with open accounts.
We are located adjacent to the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington,
approximately ten miles north of Seattle."

Please contact:

 Dorothy Mulkey, Manager
 Great Pacific Booksource
 18905 - 33rd Ave.
 West Lynnwood, WA 98036
  Phone: 425-771-2209
  Fax: 425-771-4216

To subscribe to EL-ANNOUNCE, simply send an email message to:
   El-Announce-request@cuenet.com
In the message area, write: subscribe EL-ANNOUNCE
(It is unnecessary to include your name, just the e-mail address.)

EL-ANNOUNCE, (Education and Library Announcements) is a listserver which
allows vendors and organizations to regularly send school librarians and
other technology using educators announcements of new products, services,
or opportunties specificially suited the the education and library
fields.

Please note that:

   (1) Postings are limited to one message per participating vendor per
week.  The list is moderated to ensure compliance and to see that messages
are relevant to library and education interests.

   (2) Messages will be archived for 6 months. Their location is:
       http://www.cuenet.com/archive/el-announce/

   (3) Participating vendors and organizations are required to support the
administration of the listserv through a small annual contribution.

So, please check out EL-ANNOUNCE.
   See: http://www.mindspring.com/~el-announce/

Peter Milbury, Co-owner of LM_NET         pmilbury@ericir.syr.edu
Now With 11,000+ Members      See: http://ericir.syr.edu/lm_net/