Hi everyone,
I would hate to think that people do not seek answers because they feel
intimidated, but both Alice
and Dan raise valid points about letting others know what you know already.  I
teach my kids that
that is the first stage in the Information Literacy process - work out what you
know, and then from
there you can work out what you need to know!

The other plea I would make is to be as precise as possible -  unfortunately, like
many others, I
just don't have time to answer questions that cover the whole spectrum like please
send me useful
links or lesson plans with no anticipated outcomes to guide us to appropriate
suggestions.  Much
better to start small, and then ask another question that builds on what you
receive.

However, by the same token, we can also learn from what is being asked.  If it is
the same question
over and over, perhaps this indicates that there is a gap somewhere that needs to
be addressed
perhaps in a website, or a library school class, or an online professional
development session.

I don't know if there is someone with the experience, expertise and time to analyse
the archives and
see if there are any trends that need to be addressed more broadly than the list,
but it might offer
a way forward for all.

Cheers
Barbara