Actually, we need to get back to the basics of the list.  Please re-
read (or read) the dynamics of the TARGET:  /  HIT:   usage that
LM_NET has devised. When people use it, it does work. Granted
there is room for discussions, but on a list of over 10,000
members, you need some way to condense the information.

When you're searching the archives if you include the word 'hit' in
your search, it will bring up the HITS on a topic. Of course, it will
also bring up the requests for a HIT that should have gone directly
to the person who posted the TARGET (or what seemed like a
TARGET). <grin>.

As for the construction of a HIT, that is left to the orginal poster.
She (or he) can condense, include names or not, or just post the
relevant points or highlights as she sees fit.

Good luck and happy posting....

Dan Robinson
Indexing Services
H.W. Wilson Company