This is poor advice, to delete .... (i just finished hp4 and I'm now
wide awake <grin>). A couple of other posts have mentioned that
the archives seem to have many questions and few answers on
some topics. I think that people **have** been following this advice
and deleting, so there are no answers.

However, if the person asking the question states that she has
checked the archives and needs more assistance, then we have an
obligation to think harder and try to help. As a matter of fact, we've
already had a query where the poster needed more information
than was in the archives and said so. And more information has
appeared.

I think some people are missing the point. We want to help. We
would love to help. But we need some direction and some
indication that the poster has done some preliminary work. Not
hours of 'research'.  Go to the archives (the address is on the
bottom of every message from the list), put in the main terms for
your problem (don't try to narrow the search). And see what you
get. Then tell us, 'I searched the archives and they really didn't
have enough information', or, "I searched the archives and my
situation didn't really seem to be covered yet". I think you'll be
pleased by the responses.

Dan Robinson
Indexing Services
H.W. Wilson Company