Hello all,

    I have a difficult old fashioned card catalog Q to ask.  This is all one
card, not separate cards.This is what I remember,

                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title
        There was something here      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                     xxxxxxxxxxx/ author's
name American
Then a space
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Title
                                                         xxxxxxxxxxxx/ a
foreign name.  Author's name.
Then a space

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
           There was something here    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

           I thought it was a translation. But it would have had translation
on the card. I don't remember the titles or author's only how the card was
set up. I do remember that the title and author was one of those popular
classics you would have read in High School.
My question is (remembering the old fashioned card catalog way),  Is this
card a, statement of responsibility, an added entry.
I tried looking at AARC. But they don't give an example like this. Can
anyone guide me in the right direction.

TIA!!!
Jennifer O'Brien
SMS North Drive School