 Dear Julia,

    I was out of the building yesterday and they didn't get a sub for the
Morning.  Three classes arrived at once to check out and the Principal had to
step in and check out. He also had to get a teacher a new VCR Because a tape got
stuck.  Just because classes are not scheduled that doesn't mean I am not
working.

Victoria Rubottom
East Elementary
Waynesville , Mo.