     I love the SHARE thread for recipes. Would anyone be interested in
     doing the same kind of thing with your favorite reads? Or the title of
     a book you can't wait to read over vacation? This could be just a
     month or two thread or maybe we could use it anytime we've read
     something that really hit us. I remember several years ago LM Netters
     were listing favorite summer vacation reads and that's how I found the
     author Lisa Scottoline--"the female John Grisham." I am always looking
     for new books and new authors for my own reading. My guess is we're
     all alike in that aspect! And we may or may not agree with what a
     person says about a book but that's why they're our own personal
     favorites.

     For instance, three bestsellers I've just finished:

     James Patterson's Diary for Nicholas---an absolutely excellent book
     that will make you cry. So it's more of a women's weepie. It's as
     tender and as sensitive as Spark's Notebook. Easy reading--not long.
     And yes, it's written by the same guy who wrote Along Came a Spider,
     1st to die etc. Amazing story.

     David Baldacci--Last Man Standing--just finished it. Pretty riveting.
     A government thriller--a covert operation but where's the leak??

     Nora Roberts--probably my favorite author--Midnight Bayou--quick read;
     not as good as some of her others but she writes so well, it doesn't
     make a difference. Pananormal.

     Good idea? Bad? Already been done?

     Mrs. Donna Walters
     Learning Center Director