Hi Folks,

The site reports keep rolling in.  We are just seeing the tip of the
iceberg.  This phenomenon reaches across every aspect of society from
business to education, to entertainment, and beyond.

Ken Leebow, author of 1001 Incredible Things to Do on the Internet, has
written to me an offered to share some articles he as written.  Links in
his books are turning to porn, as they are in many other books out there.

The same thing has happened in at least one of my books.  The most
aggravating thing for authors is that is we get the email complaining about
the links as if we did it intentionally or out of carelessness.  In my
case, an information illiterate reviewer slammed me for having a link to
pornography in a book for children.

At any rate, I have added two new links to the top section of the
Porn-Napping page.  One is to an article Ken wrote, (Protect Thy Good Name)
giving advice to businesses.  The other is to a new page called
Porn-Napping in the News.   Right now there are only two articles
listed.  I have located a few others, but have opted not to list them
because they are in newspaper archives that require a paid subscription.

You can help me with that page, by reporting any free online articles you
come across about the topic.  I'll add it to the new page.

The Porn-Napping Report Form, Ken's article, and the Porn-Napping in the
News page can all be accessed through
http://www.oii.org/html/porn-napping.shtml

Take care,
Art

Art Wolinsky                        awolinsky@oii.org
OII Technology Director         http://oii.org/
East Coast Facilitator           http://web-and-flow.com/
(609) 597-9481 ext 337          (609)
698-8223
I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.
I will surely learn a great deal today.