Hello,

I hope someone is able to help me with my problem before I go out and =
buy a new printer.=20

I was printing some newsletters from my HP722C printer and it was =
working well. One of the copies started turning pink and blue which told =
me one of the colors was out of the color cartridge. I changed the =
cartridge, aligned them and also cleaned them. The next copy was brown =
and black with no color at all. It is like the black cartridge has taken =
over. I removed the cartridges and cleaned the inside of the printer =
with still no luck. There was a lot of black ink inside however. I had =
two new color cartridges and it happened with both of them. One I could =
understand being bad, but 2?

I thought maybe the computer was not giving the printer the right =
information, so I re-started it and tried to print again, with the same =
effect. I tried printing something else in color and the same thing =
happened. Any suggestions? The printer is about five years old and they =
aren't too expensive, but up until this happened it was doing great.

If I have to buy a new printer, does anyone suggest another one? I do =
photo printing and would like the same quality as this one has been. HP =
is always rated excellent by Consumer Reports and I have 2 unused black =
cartridges for this one. Thanks.

Madeline Wood, LMS
Samuels Elementary
Denver