--part1_8.e754e19.2785601e_boundary

Fellow LM_Netters:

I will soon be inheriting responsibility for helping to connect our teachers
to possible distance learning opportunities--not in the role of a distance
learning coordinator, but more as a liaison to encourage videoconferencing.
I think this would be a natural for those of us who are lucky enough to have
the technology as we are constantly connecting teachers to resources that
help them impart the curriculum.  I would be interested in communicating with
any librarians who facilitate distance learning activities in their school.
Please email me directly and let me know:

--your role
--what type of technology you use
--recommendations for videoconferencing programs that you have found
successful
--if you would be interested in possible future joint conferences between our
schools

If I get a good response, I'll post a hit with answers to the first three
questions.

Lisa Perez
Von Steuben Metropolitan Science Center  (9-12)
5039 N. Kimball
Chicago, Illinois  60625
Lperez59@aol.com
AOL 6.0

--part1_8.e754e19.2785601e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Fellow LM_Netters:
<BR>
<BR>I will soon be inheriting responsibility for helping to connect our teachers
<BR>to possible distance learning opportunities--not in the role of a distance
<BR>learning coordinator, but more as a liaison to encourage videoconferencing.
&nbsp;<BR>I think this would be a natural for those of us who are lucky enough to
have <BR>the technology as we are constantly connecting teachers to resources that
<BR>help them impart the curriculum. &nbsp;I would be interested in communicating
with <BR>any librarians who facilitate distance learning activities in their
school. &nbsp;<BR>Please email me directly and let me know:
<BR>
<BR>--your role
<BR>--what type of technology you use
<BR>--recommendations for videoconferencing programs that you have found
<BR>successful
<BR>--if you would be interested in possible future joint conferences between our
<BR>schools
<BR>
<BR>If I get a good response, I'll post a hit with answers to the first three
<BR>questions.
<BR>
<BR>Lisa Perez
<BR>Von Steuben Metropolitan Science Center &nbsp;(9-12)
<BR>5039 N. Kimball
<BR>Chicago, Illinois &nbsp;60625
<BR>Lperez59@aol.com
<BR>AOL 6.0</FONT></HTML>