Thought I'd share a "light bulb" moment - if you already know this and say =
"duh" - well, sorry.  I will put the example of a page in my "HIT: SEC:  =
Planets" coming out shortly.

I get so many great website ideas from LM-NET and don't have time to look =
for them until later so I just shove them over into a folder in my e-mail. =
 But when I go for something, it seems overwhelming!?  First, I subdivide =
the folder into curriculum areas to make it a little easier, then when I =
get a bunch collected and/or collect for a request, I open Word at the =
same time as my folder.  Then I copy and paste, but only the subject, =
descriptions (if any) and the URL.  I separate them (if you hit the * 3 =
times it will automatically draw a line).  Word will highlight any URL's =
once you've set it up, and go to them if you double click them so you can =
check whether you want them, all from one easy page.  I can add/edit =
descriptions from there, and produce a page in a relatively short time =
that is ready for students and teachers. =20

To get Word to work with links, go to Tools > AutoCorrect > AutoFormat As =
You Type > Replace as you type > Check on "Internet and Network paths with =
hyperlinks" and you are good to go.  In order to turn it into a hyperlink =
on a page you've already got addresses on, just place your cursor at the =
end of the URL and hit enter.  It won't work if there are any punctuation =
marks such as > or :  in front of the URL so if it doesnt' go blue and =
underlined, look for that.  Then double click them and off you go!  (You =
may get a warning - just go anyway as long as you know the source of =
links).

Hope this has helped someone - sorry it's long but really it shortens the =
process.  Have a great week-end!

J'aim=E9 L. Foust, Librarian
jfoust@queensburyschool.org
Queensbury High School
Queensbury, NY 12804

"We shouldn't teach great books; we should teach a love of reading."  B. =
F. Skinner