Dear LM Netters,  I posted the following request late last night.  I have
received about 4 letters since with no information except the senders
address.  I mean the subject/body of the response is missing.  We recently
reformatted our computer and I think it may be a technical problem on our
end.  Could you please post your responses on LMNET rather than sending
directly to me so I can work this out and will not lose valuable time on
this project?  Thanks so very much!  I really appreciate your patience with
newbies like me.

        Hi Folks:  I am trying to build a better selection of both our  Country
Books and Biography Books.  We are trying to build those        sources available
for middle and upper school students. Recently  students had to do a report
using several sources and we are very   limited.  Can you recommend a series
or even a particular book       that you have found helpful? Also do you use
travel guides
        much?  Do you use collective biographies much? We currently have
many of
the Enchantment of the World series but would like to add       other series or
simply good books to fill our collection a bit.         Thanks so very much in
advance.You all are a great help out    there!  Please note I will post a HIT
if anyone
        requests it of me!

Cathy Lachiver/Media Center Assistant
HHCA, Hilton Head, SC