Hello again,
I KNEW this was the best group to ask about forensics for littlies ....I
appreciate all the help I have been given so far and our submission is going
to be a corker!  (That's Strine for sooper-dooper)

Several people mentioned the Beals book "Mystery Festival', so I searched
Amazon.com and pulled together a list of related titles following their
suggested links.  (At this stage I am only looking for teacher resource
stuff so we can put together a package of resources that staff could borrow.
I'll get the kids stuff later.)

Because the Aussie dollar is only worth about US50c, books on Amazon can get
quite expensive for us to buy, although the prices are comparable to what we
would pay here if we could get them locally.  But, nevertheless, I have to
be careful so I am hoping that if any of you have any of the listed titles,
you might take the time give the thumbs up or thumbs down about their
suitability for providing activities and so forth for kids in a K-6 school.
Are there any others that you would add to the list?

Mystery Festival
by Kevin Beals, et al (Paperback)