I had several requests for a list of the treats I place in teachers mailboxes
to encourage them to schedule for the library. I think I posted when someone
asked about things to have a counting contest. I usually hit the after
halloween sales and the holiday big bags of candy.  Some of these are really
corny but they work.

My ideas:

Skittle skiddale to the LMC to schedule your class.   Skittles
Roll by the library and schedule your class.  Roll of Life Savers
Students, teachers and the library - the Three Muskateers of learning.
                                             Three Muskateers bars
Pop by the library and schedule your class.   Tootsie Pops or any lollipops
or
                                                                     pop corn
Be a Smartee  schedule your class in the library.  Smarties
There is a Treasure waiting for you in the LMC.  Treasure candy bars
 Library skills melt in your mind not in your hands.  M & Ms
Hippity hop down to the LMC to schedule your class. Marshmellow bunnies
Peep in the library and see all the fun.  Marshmellow Peeps
Students and the library go together like peanut butter and jelly.  PBJ snake
cakes
Brownie points to those who visit the library.  Brownies
A day without the library is unBearable.    Gummy bears
Library lessons have a snap, crackle and pop.    Rice Krispie treats
A trip to the library is like winning 100 Grand.     100 Grand candy bars
Every trip to the library is a Payday.    Payday candy bars

I guess you get the idea.  I don't do this every week but when I feel the
teachers need a little motivation.  Does anyone else have ideas?  I would be
glad to hear some new ideas.

Anna Russell
Thompson Elementary Library
Librarian