This group has been so helpful for me, I thought I
would ask for help for another.
A teacher does not like Microsoft products so has been
using Corel Word Perfect for many years and loves it.
The program has developed a flaw and he doesn't know
how to fix it.  He has tried his own resources and no
one has been able to help him.  Since this group has
helped me so much, I thought it would be woth a shot
to send you a copy of his email.  It follows:

After 2 or more years with WP8 (and Windows98), I
suddenly cannot access the spell checker.  Error
message:  "Cannot load spell checker resource module",
followed by "Writing Tool internal error".  I cannot
correct words one at a time (right click) nor the full
document and misspelled words are still underlined.
The Thesaurus gives the same message.
I reinstalled WP8 3-4 times during the past month with
no effect.  I assume some subsequently installed
program's dll or other file is interfering (eg the
Corel upgrade pack?).  The Corel faq file contains the
identical problem for WP7 only and states future
versions have repaired the problem.  The files
mentioned (wtsp161.dll and wt61en.mor) cannot be
found.  One suggested fix is to fiddle with the
regedit file (as it is for version 7, I don't wish to
attemp this on WP8 without detailed insructions).  Any
suggestions?

That is his message and I hope it makes more sense to
some of you than it does to me.  Thanks for any help
and suggestions you may have.

Kaline Goodrich-Hills, Librarian
Hermon Elem. and Middle School
Hermon, ME