Here are some more suggestions for Holocaust books/videos.  Thanks so
much to all who sent suggestions!  You are very helpful!
-------------------

  The following came from the following URL:
<http://www.jclla.org/main.htm>http://www.jclla.org/main.htm

Douglas

The Broken Mirror

Drucker

Jacob's Rescue

Frank

Diary of Anne Frank

Gold

Memories of Anne Frank

Hoestlandt

Star of Fear, Star of Hope

Jules

Grey Striped Shirt

Levitin

Journey to America (sequels set in LA)

Lowry

Number the Stars

Orlev

Island on Bird Street

Orlev

Lydia, Queen of Palestine (also Israel)

Schnur

The Shadow Children

Silton

Of Heroes, Hooks and Heirlooms

Vos

Anna is Still Here

Vos

Dancing on the Bridge of Avignon

Yolen

Devil's Arithmetic

Also look at the following URL:
<http://www.cambios.org/Bibliographies/Jewish%20Childrens%20Literature%20-%20Holocaust.htm>http://www.cambios.org/Bibliographies/Jewish%20Childrens%20Literature%20-%20Holocaust.htm

In addition to working in a secular private school, I am a Jewish
librarian. I hope the preceding is helpful. Sorry I don't have time
to research vidoes.

Try the bibliographies on the following award winning web site please:

<http://fcit.coedu.usf.edu/holocaust/>http://fcit.coedu.usf.edu/holocaust/

I have one more site for you to research if you have the time:

<http://www.jewishlibraries.org/links.html>http://www.jewishlibraries.org/links.html
[Association of Jewish Libraries Listing of Libraries' Home Pages and
other Judaica Resources on the WWW

------------------

Shoah
The Only Way - Video Communications, Inc.
The Holocaust Series - The World of Anne Frank - Ergo
     Media, Inc.
Weapons of the Spirit - Anti-Defamation League
The Holocaust As Seen Through the Eyes of A Survivor - Czigler Publishing

For Books, there are sooo many; I'd recommend:

Rose Blanche - Roberto Innocenti
Number the Stars - Lois Lowry
Diary of Anne Frank
Gold, Alison Leslie - Memories of Anne Frank
The Cage - Ruth Minsky Sender
Maus
Maus II
Pettit, Jayne - A Place to Hide : True Stories of Holocaust Rescues
Rittner, Carol et al - The Courage to Care
Bachrach, Susan D. - Tell Them We Remember:  The Story of the Holocaust
Abells, Chana Byers - The Children We Remember
Auschwitz Album
Adler, David A. - We Remember the Holocaust
Leitner, Isabella - Fragments of Isabella
Leitner, Isabella - The Big Lie : A True Story
Weisel, Elie - Night
Reiss, Johanna - The Upstairs Room
Douglas, Kirk - Broken Mirror
Orlev, Uri - The Island on Bird Street
Ackerman, Karen - The Night Crossing

-------------

Try The Diary of Anne Frank, Anne Frank: Beyond the Diary,
When the Soldiers Were Gone, Number the Stars, and The
Devil's Arithmetic.  Swing Kids is a great movie about the
Hitler youth but I can't remember the rating and content
to tell you if it's age-appropriate or not.  Good luck!

-------------

The Georgia Tech Library has a Holocaust Web site with some videos,
including digitized footage of camps during liberation, particularly
Dachau and Ohrdruf, as well as interviews with concentration camp
liberators.

See: http://www.library.gatech.edu/projects/holocaust

---------------

Many communities have Jewish Women's Leagues who have many resources of this
type.  I live near Norfolk, VA and the local group puts on a great week long
educational program every two years.  I'm not sure of their exact name but a
search on Norfolk, Virginia and Jewish Women's League should bring up their
site.  If you can't contact them, e-mail me back and I will get more
information.  I'm not at school or I could be of more help.
Good luck,

-------------------

The Devil's Arithmetic, by Jane Yolen is wonderful.  There is a Showtime
movie on it too.

In My Hands, by Opdyke is an excellent autobiography about a Polish young
woman who helped to save many Jews in Poland during WW II.

Number the Starts by Lois Lowry
The Upstairs Room by Johanna Reiss

Thanks again to all who responded!

Emily Mugge