I received a couple of responses (thank you) about this with two different
answers.  Some say it only gives ATOS on the NEW tests, while the other said
you have to tell it to change on the OLD tests.  When we upgraded we chose
not to go to ATOS and most of the books that are different are books we have
had for 4 years or more (ie; Leo the Late Bloomer).  I have lists from each
year when we added new books and the last one I printed before the upgrade
showed the same points I have on the labels, so it had to be the upgrade that
changed the points. In fact, I haven't ordered any new tests this year
because we receieved no money from the state.
 One librarian said it took her a month in the summer to change all of the
labels on her AR books.  We are on a year round schedule, so that IS my
summer pretty much. If anyone has any ideas how to revert back to the old
point system I would be most grateful.  Perhaps when I go back to school n
Monday I will have a response from my e-mail to AR.  I'll let you know.
Jeanna Dennis, LMS
C.F. Hard Elementary
Bessemer, AL
Simon827@aol.com