Hi,
I apologize for posting this query to the list again, but I  have not
received any replies on loading student records into Power School that
reported any success yet and I just heard this morning from our tech person
that the Chicago School District is on Power School.  I believe though that
it's installed and running on site servers and works building-wide, rather
than district wide.  I am guessing that some Chicago schools must be on
Follett and wondering how you are managing student data updates, rollovers,
etc. from Power School and would like to hear from you.  Time is crucial
here because Power School is supposed to be making a proposal to our
district to do something different with their program and there might be a
decision by the district to pull out of it.  If you are having trouble with
it or success, it would be helpful for me in asking questions of the company
tomorrow.

Thanks much,

Konnie Wightman
(I'm also posting this to LM_NET, so again, pardon duplicate postings,
please.)

Konda Wightman
Library Coordinator
Library Media Office