I was emailed a query (below) that I have been unable
to help with.  I was hoping that someone on this list
may come up with an answer.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.  TIA

"Are you familiar with a government publication that
covers foreign affairs?  I believe it is normally in a
pamphlet form and is produced at least a few times per
year.  It is mainly for educational purposes, for
teachers to use in classrooms, but can also be used by
people who want to form discussion groups.
Essentially each issue covers several foreign affairs
topics, giving a summary of the history and politics
of the region, references other sources, and then
gives a bunch of discussion oriented questions to use.
 I remember these documents from back when I worked
with the World Affairs Council, but haven’t run across
them since.  I assumed they were a State Department
publication, but couldn’t find them on their web site,
so they may not be made anymore.  Anyway, let me know
if you have ever heard of what I am talking about."

Kaline Goodrich
Herman Middle & Elem.
ME
kaline369@yahoo.com

=====
Teaching children to read and providing them something worthwhile to read is not a
job for the faint of heart in this world." Katherine Patterson, "Back from IBBY"

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com