I don't know about the quality of various parts but since eMachine was
bought by Dell (I may be wrong and it might have been Gateway, but I don't
think so.) and the Dell execs replaced mostly by eMachine people, I don't
know that there will be much difference.

Carl Seale, Librarian -- Retired
cbseale@sbcglobal.net
http://www.hillsboro.net/business/antiquesandthings

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost. That is
where they should be. Now put the foundation under them.
--Henry David Thoreau

Subject: Re: Looking for information about eMachine computers