BlankI think I've now officially met every LM_NET member on the list!  =
<g>

If you are still interested in the templates for paper or electronic =
newsletters and volunteer sign-up forms, PLEASE DON'T send me an email =
request...although, I have enjoyed reading about everyone's new jobs and =
the "nervous-ness" that many new library-graduates are facing with their =
new professions.... I know that I won't be able to keep up with =
everyone's needs (especially the new librarians who are needing =
templates soon!)

Instead of waiting for me to email them to you, I will post these =
templates on my library's website tomorrow and you may download them =
from there.  The website is located at: =
http://faculty.trinityvalleyschool.org/library/   (Please be patient =
with my website, if you visit....I'm learning Java Script AND Front Page =
at the same time, so it's been frustrating.  However, I shouldn't have =
any problems uploading these forms for you!)  I'll put them under the =
heading that reads:  TVS Libraries --the drop down box contains several =
pages...it will have a new page tomorrow called=20
"E-Library News." (If it doesn't work immediately, check back.  I will =
be uploading and changing the website all day tomorrow in preparation =
for teacher database training on Thursday!)=20

 Hope they can help some!

Good Luck and Welcome Back to everyone who is starting the new 2004-2005 =
school year!

Have a great school year!
~Shonda Brisco

Trinity Valley MS / US Librarian