I think I've now officially met every LM_NET member on the list!  <g>

If you are still interested in the templates for paper or electronic
newsletters and volunteer sign-up forms, PLEASE DON'T send me an email
request...although, I have enjoyed reading about everyone's new jobs and the
"nervous-ness" that many new library-graduates are facing with their new
professions.... I know that I won't be able to keep up with everyone's needs
(especially the new librarians who are needing templates soon!)

Instead of waiting for me to email them to you, I will post these templates
on my library's website tomorrow and you may download them from there.  The
website is located at: http://faculty.trinityvalleyschool.org/library/
(Please be patient with my website, if you visit....I'm learning Java Script
AND Front Page at the same time, so it's been frustrating.  However, I
shouldn't have any problems uploading these forms for you!)  I'll put them
under the heading that reads:  TVS Libraries --the drop down box contains
several pages...it will have a new page tomorrow called "E-Library News."
(If it doesn't work immediately, check back.  I will be uploading and
changing the website all day tomorrow in preparation for teacher database
training on Thursday!)

 Hope they can help some!

Good Luck and Welcome Back to everyone who is starting the new 2004-2005
school year!

Have a great school year!
~Shonda Brisco

Trinity Valley MS / US Librarian