Dear Netters
Thanks to all who responded - several asked for a hit, so here goes. Wish me luck!
Number next to title indicates that how many listed that title.
Teri

Baseball in AprilSoto, Gary2BearstoneHobbs, WillBig lie, TheLeitner, IsabellaBig
waveBuck, PearlBlack pearlO'dell, ScottBud, not BuddyCurtis, Christopher PaulCall
it courageSperry, Armstrong5Call of the wildLondon, JackCanterbury TalesChaucer,
GeoffreyCatherine called BirdyCushman, KarenCay, TheTaylor, Theodore2Christmas
CarolDickens, CharlesCircle of goldBoyd, CandyCity of the beastsAllende,
Isabel2Clay marbleHo, Mingfong2Contender, TheLipsyte, RobertCowboys don't
cryHalvorson, MarilynDance to still musicCorcoran, BarbaraDaniel's storyMatas,
CarolDark side of nowhereShusterman, NealDay no pigs would diePeck,
RobertDeathwatchWhite, Robb5Diary of a young girlFrank, AnneDon't look behind
youDuncan, LoisDownriverHobbs, WillDragonwingsYep, LaurenceFahrenheit 451Bradbury,
Ray3Farewell to ManzanarHouston, Jeanne WakasukiFlight #116 is downCooney,
CarolineFlowers from AlgernonKeyes, DanielGentlehandsKerr, M.E.4GiverLowry,
LoisGlory fieldMyers, Walter DeanGreat Gilly HopkinsPaterson,
 Katherine2HatchetPaulsen, GaryHeavenJohnson, AngelaHiroshimaYep,
LaurenceHobbitTolkien, J.R.RHolesSacher, Louis2HomecomingVoight, CynthiaHonus and
meGutman, DanHound of the BaskervillesDoyle, Arthur C.2House of Dies DrearHamilton,
VirginiaI have lived a thousand yearsBitton-Jackson, LiviaI, Juan de ParejaTrevino,
E.B.In my father's houseRinaldi, AnnInvitation to the gameHughes, Monica2Island of
the blue dolphinsO'dell, ScottIzzy Willy-NillyVoight, CynthiaJ.T.Wagner, JaneJacob
have I lovedPaterson, Katherine2Johnny TremainForbes, EstherJoyrideOlsen,
GretchenJulie of the wolvesGeorge, Jean C.Kidnapping of Christina LattimoreNixon,
Joan LowryLetters from RifkaHesse, KarenLilies of the fieldBarrett, WillaimLittle
princeSt. Exupery, Antoine de

Teri Padua / Media Director
Northwestern Regional MS/HS
Winsted, CT 06098
tapadua@yahoo.com

 The all-new My Yahoo! – What will yours do?