Part two of the hit - thanks for all who sent me titles. Number next to title
indicates how many listed that title.
Teri

Little womenAlcott, Louisa MayLupita MananaBeatty, PatriciaManiac MageeSpinelli,
JerryMaster puppeteerPaterson, KatherineMe and the end of the worldCorbin,
WilliamMidsummer night's dreamShakespeareMiracle worker, The Gibson, WilliamMissing
MayRylant, CynthiaMuddy BanksTolliver, Ruby C.Music of dolphinsHesse, Karen2My
brother Sam is deadCollier, J. & C.NightWiesel, Elie5Nothing but the truthAviNumber
the starsLowry, LoisOld man and the seaHemingway, ErnestOld YellerGipson, FredOnce
and future kingWhite, T.H.Only alien on the planetRandle, Kristen D.Out of the
dustHesse, Karen6OutsidersHinton, S.E.2Pearl, TheSteinbeck, John2PeteyMikaelsen,
BenPigmanZindel, PaulPocket full of ryeChristie, AgathaRed ponySteinbeck,
JohnRemembering the good timesPeck, Robert5Roll of thunder, hear my cryTaylor,
MildredRomeo and JulietShakespeare2Rules of the roadBauer, JoanSecret life of
Amanda K. WoodsCameron, AnnSeed folksFleischman, PaulShark beneath the reefGeorge,
Jean C.Sherlock HolmesDoyle, !
 Arthur
 C.Sign of the chrysanthemumPaterson, KatherineSlave dancerFox, PaulaSo far from
the bamboo groveWatkins, Y.Soldier's heartPaulsen, GarySounderArmstrong, William
HowardStranger came ashore, AHunter, Molly3Summer of my German soldierGreen,
BetteTaking sidesSoto, GaryTales of O. HenryThere's a girl in my
hammerlockSpinelli, Jerry3Tom SawyerTwain, Mark4Treasure IslandStevenson,
R.L.Trouble's DaughterKirkpatrick, KatherineTrue confessions of Charlotte
DoyleAviTrumpeteer of KrackowKelly, Eric2Tuck everlastingBabbitt, Natalie2View from
SaturdayKonigsburg, E.L.WalkaboutMarshall, James VanceWest with the nightMarkham,
Beryl2When Zachery Beaver came to townHolt, Kimberly WillisWhere the lilies
bloomCleaver, Vera & BillWhere the red fern growsRawls, WilsonWhite FangLondon,
JackWhite mountainsChristopher, JohnZ for ZachariahO'Brien, Robert

Teri Padua / Media Director
Northwestern Regional MS/HS
Winsted, CT 06098
tapadua@yahoo.com

 The all-new My Yahoo! – What will yours do?