I recently posted a query about the status of state funded databases in
your respective states, specifically wanting to know if you were seeing
resources trimmed from previous offerings due to budget cuts. I was
aware yesterday that there was a problem with people's efforts to
respond to my query...messages bounced back. In my holiday-hurriedness I
had not figured out the problem. The incomparable Dan Robinson solved
that for me--I had somehow gotten an extra character in my reply-to
address in email preferences. Anyway, it is now fixed. The correct
accress is: mbe11@earthlink.net. OR you can use the university address
below...OR I now have a Google account and feel so important! That
address is drmaryannbell@google.com
Thanks for your replies and patience with the address issue. I am
getting some very interesting information, with some states holding
their own and actually adding resources as well as those of us who are
suffering losses. Thanks again and Happy New Year to all, Mary Ann
--
Try Curiosity--Dorothy Parker