Hello,

We have a DVD player at home that has begun to play
movies with only half the volume.  You can hear the
background noises of the movie (traffic, sirens etc)
but the characters' voices are very low.  We have
checked the tv itself and that is not the problem.  We
have tried different dvds and they all play with the
funny sound so it must be the dvd player itself.

Any ideas? You may e-mail me directly at school:

makilbourne@avoca.wnyric.org

Thank you,

Maryalice Kilbourne
SLMS