Please help!  I'm here with my mother who has an Outlook Express
problem.  When she tries to send outgoing email, a photo program
(Microsoft Picture It! 2002) tells us to insert the disk for this
application.  She must click through everything six times before she is
able to send the mail.  We would like to rid this pain from the process.
Please tell us how to eliminate this.  Her operating system is Office
XP . . . I'll be here another 24 hours.  Your wonderful help would be
appreciated.

Claudette Curl

--
Claudette Curl, M.L.I.S.
Elementary Library Media Coordinator

"A library should be like a pair of open arms"
Roger Rosenblatt