drive you crazy. Bill

From: Joan Hughes <joanh@umn.edu>

Couple ideas - one is to press Function + F7 or F8 -- those toggle the
display between various settings (for example, one setting only displays
your display on the projector, not your machine's screen; another one
displays on both etc.).

The other is on your Sony projector, there is button that toggles =
between
inputs (video, computer, etc.). You press it and it displays the word of
what input it is seeking (e.g., video), then shows blank or blue screen;
then you press again until you finally find your computer.

If you tried these already, then I'm at a loss.

Joan

When connecting laptops to projectors, you might need to use the =
function
key with one of the number keys. Most laptops it's the FN+8 , however =
some
laptops are different. Look at the top of the number key at the top of =
the
keyboard and see if you can find one that has something like CRT/LCD =
written
above the number. That's the key you press when holding down the FN
(function) key. One of three options should become selected each time. =
One
is... show image on my laptop and not on the screen; two is show image =
on
screen and not on my laptop; and the third is to show both on the laptop =
and
on the screen.

Hope this helps.

I think you need to press the Function Key (Fn) and
depending on your laptop F8, F5 or F7

Usually you need to put the LCD on first then (LAST) turn on the =
Computer.

Cynthia Patridge, LMS
Collins Elementary
102 Legion Drive