How about doing File / Import and Export ?  Choose Export Favorites and
point it to a floppy. Then with new machine, just do File /Import.

Or save to harddrive, then attach to email to home address, then reverse
repeat in Sept.

Or, after doing export, find file (I think default location is My =
Documents)
and double click (or drag to IE window). Then you could print it, but =
what
you would have is titles of pages, not the URLs. You could open in =
Notepad
you'd
have to retype everything into new machine.

There are places online to store bookmark files. But that may be more =
hassle
than worth for a one-shot deal.

Robert Eiffert, Librarian
Pacific Middle School