Does anyone know the title of this young adult book?

    Two sisters and their mother move around a lot as the mother is often out of a
job.  They finally move into an apartment complex where the older sister befriends
a foster child who lives there with her foster mother, Tanya.  The foster child is
not a good influence on the sister, making her steal, etc.  The foster child also
tends to boss the sister around.  The children in the apartment complex play a game
where they mix gross things together and make their friends drink it.  To win you
can not throw up.  The sister is determined to make the foster child throw up and
so she puts ant poison (maybe something else) into her drink.  The foster child
winds up dying.
     I know many more details of the book minus the title! This is driving me
crazy!  I appreciate any help.  Thank you in advance!

Maria Turrise
MLS student
apooha@aol.com