Since we're discussing pet peeves, I'm sharing mine. This is really
something that affects those of us who chose to have LM-NET delivered in the
digest option.

People who reply on list to someone's query or comments and then they DO NOT
DELETE the original email from their reply. Basically, they type their
reply, their sig, and then don't seem to realise or perhaps they don't care,
that the orignal email, plus the LMNET info is below their sig. Then once
their email comes through the mailing list, the LMNET info is repeated. In
any given digest I can have 50-100 (or more) lines that I have to scroll
through that is _garbage_.

There are several people who do this on a regular basis (and I heave a
mental sigh everytime I come to their name in a digest)--I figure they must
be on individual email delivery because if they were on digest they'd
realise how inconsiderate they're being by creating all the "garbage" in the
digest.  It's so frustrating and a time waster having to scroll through all
of that.

So, please, when replying to the list, make sure you've deleted the
unneccesary stuff from your reply. Those of us on digest will be forever
grateful.

Thanks

Stacy
Stacy L.A. Bugden