Hi all!

I just responded privately to Sylvia's post on wanting sources for birdhous=
es and kits...I recommended Birds and Blooms magazine and mentioned that =
I'd like to have it in my future library (graduating at the end of the Su=
mmer--hooray!)  This started me thinking about how I might justify having=
 a technically "non-academic" magazine that I personally think is valuabl=
e/interesting.  Have any of you faced challenges for spending your funds =
on something like this?  The magazine is colorful, has lots of great info=
rmation about birds and plants (guess I could link to Science/Horticultur=
e curriculum) and promotes good clean fun with family projects in the bac=
kyard.

I'd like to head off any problems that might arise. :-)

Thanks!
Lori McCall
GSU Media Student
w8n4surf@sbcglobal.net