I have found that most of my problems with AR reports such as the one
you described are caused by the wrong Date and Time set on the
classsroom computer.  We are running a network version   and all of
our computers are Macs.  When ever a teacher calls me with this kind
of an AR problem .. my first response is "check the date and time on
your computer and if it's not right reset it. Call me back it this
doesn't fix the problem" ..... I never get the call back.   AR is
very date and time sensitive and the way you set up your preferences
for the school year is critical also.

Hope this helps.

Joan Pickart
Library Media Center Director
Park View School
Glen Ellyn, Il

jpickart@sbcglobal.net
http://www.ccsd89.org/teachers/pv/lmc/lmc.htm

   I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem...=0D
=0D
Our students take Accelerated Reader quizzes to participate in different
games and contests. I print out class point lists over a range of time. S=
ome
kids go crazy because they say," But I just took a quiz. I should have "x=
"
number of points."  I ask, "Did you pass the quiz?" They say "yes".  When=
   we
look at their student record of the date, time and points earned for the
quiz in question, I discover it SHOULD have been listed on the point list=
=2E
Have any of you had points not appear? Any idea what could be happening?=0D
   =0D