SInce most schools are out, I hope you won't mind an OT that will help a lot
of children.  You may have seen Alex Scott on the Today Show and Oprah this
week. She is the 8 year old who has neuroblastoma, which is the same disease
that my 3 year old nephew, Taylor, has been battling for the past year and a
half.  This Saturday there will be lemonade stands in her honor in every state.
ALL of the money is sent in to her foundation which goes towards finding a cure
for all childhood cancers.
  One of the lemonade stands in Alabama is being done in Taylor's honor.  If
you would like to find out about this effort you can go to the following
websites:
www.alexslemonade.com
www.taylorwatts.org
Also, Alex has written q book and in one of the illustrations is of Taylor!
There are no names listed, but the drawing is based on one of his photos on
his website where he is wearing a Krispy Kreme hat.  They asked permission and
of course, KIm and Jim were honored.
If you can find a lemonade stand in your area, please support it!!
Thanks,
Jeanna

Jeanna Dennis, LMS
C.F. Hard Elementary