Need to apoligize for knowing too little to ask the righr question, so here
goes again.Earlier I had asked for users of the Chancery automated library
system to let me know what they think of the system.  Since then, I have learned
that Chancery is the owner, but the system itself is called Library Pro. So,
once again, if you use this system would you be kind enough to let me know any
pros and cons. Am looking for info on features, costs, support, ease of
operation (both for patrons and librarians), standards such as Marc, Z39.50 and SIF,
as well as any "extras". (As you can probably tell, this is for a paper I have
to write at UNT) If you can help, e-mail me at my address below. Thanks!

Linda Brand, Librarian
Bruce Shulkey Elementary School
Ft. Worth, TX, 76133
lindabrand4991@aol.com