Hi,
I was in the Iowa Falls Walmart yesterday and noticed that if you take =
in a CD with your digital photos on it, they will print them (4X6) for =
21 cents each, which is nearly as cheap as the 15 cents that they charge =
per picture for a roll of film with 24 exposures.
The clerk I talked to did not know for sure how long it would take to =
get the pictures back, but she thought an extra day or two.
The only limit that I saw was that each image could not be larger than 5 =
MPs.
(If you take a CD into a larger Walmart, one with instant printing, =
there is a limit of 100 pictures per CD, if they print them on the spot =
within an hour.  The charge for this was 26 cents per picture the last =
time I checked.)
Have you used either of these CD services?
What did you think of it?
Have you found any printing service that is cheaper?  Better?
Gordon Walter
Retired Librarian
AGWSR Schools
Ackley, Iowa  50601