Well, you could buy matching polo shirts for the honors class, have them
wear them a month, give the student body a spelling test.....

Or use the data available to find what things relate to better grades, check
for causation, and then work to apply those changes.

Oddly, of my best library aides ever, one came in varying degrees of goth
every day, usually full on. Another changed hair color and or style more
frequently that the average kid changes socks. Oh let's call it bidaily, I
can't find research on average sock wearing.

This may be dating myself (and off-topic), but anyone else remember the
'skirts must be within x" when kneeling' rule? When that got started,
several of the boys complied....

Robert Eiffert, Librarian
Pacific Middle School
Evergreen SD 114 Vancouver WA