and titles I received as suggestions.  I looked up all titles in =
Follett's Titlewave to look at the reviews and did find afew that dealt =
with s-- (I cannot use the word or this mesage will not be able to be =
sent) and would not be appropriate for our students, but have left them =
on the list with * before them for you may find them okay for your =
students.  Also indicated the titles that are no longer in print or out =
of stock indefinitely with an OP in front of the title.