I have been hired as librarian for the next school year beginning August,
2004 at a private high school that has been without a librarian for the past
year. The person currently filling in as librarian is a P.E. coach who also
does substitute teaching as needed at the school.

I have been trying to familiarize myself with the library and have
discovered they use a Spectrum system that was installed in 1999.
Unfortunately, tech support was never purchased and no product updates have
been applied since the initial installation. Our local Sagebrush customer
service representative has been great and did help me with one problem, but
can do no more until I can obtain funding for tech support. Does anyone know
of
a Spectrum user support group out there or is anyone on the list using
Spectrum able to offer some advice? I am a former Athena user (loved it) and
am finding Spectrum so different and confusing.

Thank you,
Cheryl Newhouse
Librarian
Santa Fe Catholic High School