Dear LM_Net.

            I am currently advocating for my school (a new 6-8 magnet
school) to implement a school-wide research model (such as Big 6,
ISearch, or FlipIt)... I am presenting these 3 models to our curriculum
facilitators next week.

I was wondering what your success-level was in your schools with this
approach.  Right now teachers are doing haphazard methods, not requiring
students to take notes or hand in bibliographies.  I was thinking a
school-wide model would help and also doing some staff development would
allow progress to be made in terms of quality research projects (and
also involving me more in the process  instead of GOOGLE!)

Your experiences and advice in accomplishing this type of task is
greatly appreciated!

Amy Palaia
Librarian
Two Rivers Magnet Middle School