We ended our year an hour ago.  I am swamped in the middle of inventory,
meetings, and trying to get organized for the summer program.  It has been
an exceedingly trying year, so it's not one I will shed tears over.  I have
never felt so under-appreciated or taken for granted in the 6 years I have
worked here as I did this year.  So, my goal for this summer is to try to
re-group, re-organize, and try to come back with a different attitude.  Not
that I don't always start the year that way, but I truly feel beaten down,
and it will be a struggle to get there this summer.  So, any thoughts or
suggestions?  Where do you when the entire district is seemingly not
supportive?

Raynette Schulte
Lincoln School Librarian
Watertown, SD
schulter@wtn.k12.sd.us

"To every complex situation, there is a simple solution.  But it's the wrong
solution."- Anonymous