I know this is really late but I'm trying to get some information about any
programs on college campuses (or run by a college or university) in Michigan
for kids entering 9th grade in the fall. This is for my nephew. He's
especially interested in science -- in fact, he wants to be a genetic
engineer.

He and his family live in the Birmingham/Southfield area.  I'd be interested
in day programs as well as a program where the kids live on campus for the
duration.  Of course, if you have info on an alternative to the pre-college
program, send that on, too.

I know it's late to be asking this (and to find a place), but his regular
summer plans have fallen by the wayside and I'd hate to think of him just
sitting in front of the TV or computer screen all summer......

Thanks in advance

Rena Deutsch, Librarian
Humanities High School
351 W. 18th Street