Hudsonville High School (Hudsonville, MI) will be having
a para-professional position opening up in the High
School Media Center for the 2004-2005 school year.

I have worked in this position for two years, but am
moving on to a different library position.  This is a great
position to be able to get some experience in a school
library.  The para-pro handles a little bit of everything in
the everyday library work.

The position is 35 hours per week.  You will be working
under one librarian.

The position is not officially posted, but will be soon.

The school's website is:
http://www.hudsonville.k12.mi.us/

If you are interested and want to get a head start before
the official posting happens, the posting will ask you to
send your  resumes and cover letters to:

Attention:  Bob Ranson
Hudsonvile Public Schools
3886 Van Buren St.
Hudsonville, MI  49426

I would recommend sending one to the head librarian as
well.

Attention:  Paul Naragon
Hudsonville High School
5037 32nd Street
Hudsonville, MI    49426

Good luck!  Email me with any questions.

Sandra Besselsen

Hudsonville High School Library
5037 32nd Street
Hudsonville, MI   49426