A patron is looking for free access to the full text of the following, found
at

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11404659&dopt=Abstract

The citation information is:

Estimating energy expenditure by heart-rate monitoring without individual
calibration.

Rennie KL, Hennings SJ, Mitchell J, Wareham NJ.

Department of Public Health and Primary Care, Institute of Public Health,
University of Cambridge, Robinson Way, Cambridge, CB2 2SR, UK.

      : Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2001 Jun;33(6):939-45.

This is beyond the scope of my access to EBSCOHost, and my knowledge.  If
anyone has any info as to how to go about obtaining full text to this
article, please e-mail me.

TIA
Sharon Gonzalez
Connell Middle School Library
San Antonio, TX
sgonzalez3@satx.rr.com
sgonzalez@saisd.net

This message has been scanned by Norton for viruses before sending.