I recently switched to the html digest form of LM_Net that was suggested by
another listmember as an easier way of sifting through the vast amount of
LM_Net posts by providing links for each message, so one could just click and
be taken directly to that message.

However, this is not how it worked for me.  For whatever reason, I can't get
the links to work and am now having to read the digested messages all squashed
together underneath the links.

I have reread my introductory email from the list, searched the help and FAQ
on the website, but I cannot find out how to make my digests go back to the
way they were.  If anyone knows how to turn the html feature off and go back
to plain text digests, please let me know.

I would also like to say that as a preservice SLMS, I am finding this list a
very valuable resource.  My list of bookmarks is rapidly expanding thanks to
you all.

Thanks,

Amy Self
School of Information Sciences