Hello Everyone,
When cataloging books on genetics and cloning (or gene therapy) where do you
put your books.  This is a relatively new topic for dewey numbers so I don't
think there is any consistency out there.

I have 6 different dewey numbers suggested for just the two topics on
cloning and genetics.  (Examples 303.48, 575.1, 616.042, 660.5)  I would
rather not have 6 different places where books are located.  I am aiming for
some uniformity.

I am inclined at the moment to put books on genetics at the number 575.1 and
books on cloning at 660.5 (since this is applied science).

Please respond with any thoughts or suggestions.

Ria Faber, Librarian
Covenant Christian HS, Grand Rapids MI
ria_faber@hotmail.com
Library Website: http://www.covenantchristianhs.org/Library/index.htm
"I cannot live without books."  Thomas Jefferson