Thank you to everyone who responded!

Below is a summary of the replies I received:

1. "I suggest trying the Hot Potatoes program at:
http://web.uvic.ca/hrd/halfbaked/

It is freeware from the University of Victoria in Canada."

2. "Try the Teachers Quiz Centre at www.discoveryschool.com Look in
Teacher's
Tools
http://school.discovery.com/quizcenter/quizcenter.html

I use the Discovery School site."

3. "I think the same program you were using is located at
http://quizstar.4teachers.org/"

4. "Have a look at : http://www.shambles.net/pages/learning/ict/quiz/"

5. "One of my teachers uses www.4teachers.org <http://www.4teachers.org> .
Hope this helps."

6. "A suggestion when you create a "test" with quiz software.  Online
quizzes
can be designed as thinking quizzes, rather than testing factual knowledge.
For example, here's a sample I created using Hot Potatoes for a literature
discussion group...

Go to: http://www.noodletools.com/debbie/literacies/21c.html
Scroll down to: Literary Club
Select "Bone From a Dry Sea (from a factual quiz to thinking activity)"

--
Kay Weisman, Librarian
Willowbrook School Library